FREE OPEN TRAINING AT DALHOUSIE STATION!
Artists are once again welcome to train in our studios.
After a forced COVID-19 closure, Cirque Éloize is pleased to reopen its Dalhousie Station studios to circus arts professionals. Come train in a safe environment in full compliance with Public Health measures.
Free open training is offered to all circus arts professionals interested in using the safe specialized infrastructure in our studios. Artists can enjoy these spaces on an occasional or regular basis, or even in a residency.
Booking at : email@example.com or 514.596.3838 # 221
Only professional artists and En Piste members are eligible for free open training in our studios.
Only solo artists or duets living at the same address will be admitted.
*For aerial disciplines, an artist may be accompanied by a single trainer, who must wear a mask and visor and respect social distancing.
IMPORTANT! Artists must bring their own acrobatic devices. No equipment may be loaned or stored on site.
Mats are available on site. Someome restrictions apply.
Artists will be assigned a training area upon arrival in accordance with their needs and safety requirements.
IMPORTANT! Moving to other training areas is prohibited.
Open training is free of charge.
Circus arts professionals who wish to book a training timeslot can do so by clicking on the “Book your training area” button on the right.
- Masks are mandatory upon arrival and in common areas. They may be removed in training areas.
- Upon arrival, all guests must wash their hands and fill out the attendance register.
- Changing rooms are closed. Artists must arrive and leave in training clothes.
- Artists must sanitize their training area and equipment after each session (area, mat, equipment).
- Artists must remain in their assigned training areas (gymnasium and marquee only).
Open training periods may coincide with private events or Cirque Éloize projects. As a result, Cirque Éloize cannot guarantee the exclusive use of open training areas. It will notify artists if a training period or area must be moved or cancelled.
For any questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org